MY first Guitar

2010年5月27日星期四

==

now the time is showing 11:56pm 27 may 2010 Thursday

wrote an essay in this noon, the title was " the valuable thing in life"...
i really cant wrote anything in the paper,because my brain was blank that time...
i'm really weak in language subject... especially ENGLISH... feeling useless...
i was suffer in my education and majority is cause by language...
so? i have to improve my English... hope miss low is choosing me for extra english class...

Now the time is showing 12:01am 28 may 2010 Friday

Friendship? thinking the problem of friendship now...


Now the time is showing 12:05am 28 may 2010 Friday

sitting alone at living room...
felt tired but no sleepy...==
cant sleep at all...
start to think some horrible thing...
something like a snake was hire under the table..==
Slap my self for not to think those horrible and disgusting thing...

Now the time is showing 12:09am 28 may 2010 Friday

listen-ing "袖手旁观-江美琪"...
nice song...
i like the melody at the early part, the started part of this song...
pure piano...touch me...

Now the time is showing 12:16am 28 may 2010 Friday

listening "unbreakable-westlife"
the first listened for this song when i was standard six(primary school)...
waiting his Messages...reply his messages...
It is our love will unbreakable??
next month you start to work...
and i will busying study and may be part time jobs...
less contact and may be will only met each time per month...
but it's okay...
i belief we can do it...let's fight for our future...
fight for what we already set down on that day...
and thank god make me to met you in my life...

Now the time is showing 12:31am 28 may 2010 Friday

finally feel sleepy...
want to rest now...
if i cant wake up on the next days...
who's view my blog please help me tell my family and him...

"i Love you"

and also tell my friends...

"nice to got you as my friends"



Good night...










1 条评论:

  1. bao bei..dun so worry la..me & boy sometime also meet once per mth..ntg will chang de..believe him & yourself =) gambateh~
    and~I LOVE YOU TOO=P nice to know u all..its true =)

    回复删除