MY first Guitar

2010年5月18日星期二

la...la...la...
what i doing now??
sit in front of PC waiting ,waiting and waiting my exam result...
haiz... scare leh... almost wan 'chua sai'...

why TarC staff so lazy d... can they upload on 8am or 9am...??
my heart 'pip pop' 'pip pop' want jump out from my mouth edi...T.T
nervous until want vomit...@@

SEM 1 Yr 2 was started on monday...== what i doing on lecture...
non stop blah blah blah v bao bei...arh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
slap myself gao gao...T.T

yesterday we go siew hui house...not for assignment...but blah blah blah again...=='''
haiz.... maybe it is good for training our future to become a marketer... good good good...
alright alright alright...a good excuse to make me no need to slap myself...wahaha

Siew Hui said im clever? which part?? she said im so clever to planing my future life...
yes...last time if i heard this i will so agree with her... i really confident for my future...
When i was form 3 i already think of my future...what i wan to do? what i wan to study after secondary school...no one can influenced my thinking...

but now?? i dont think so... im lost now... i dont know what to do now...Should i continue advance after diploma?? or work?? Would the world will end soon? if i die without doing nothing i think i will so regret... i hope i can attend a singing competition...become a 蒙面歌手...this is what i really want... but i was scare for it... i scare the feeling of fail... i scare cant earn money even one cent...
so i give up 梦想 choose '钱'途...

I always told people should think of 钱途 but not 前途...haha...i want to b CEO, businessman, sale person...good good good...'钱'途一片光明...
FOr me..money is so so so so important...without money you cant do anything... i know this because i come from a poor family... my life was so suffer before my brother come out for work...
My brother is my target... he success without anyone helped... he is using his hand to build up all he got today... MAybe when he was 20 he also thinking the same thing with me...haha

Now i hope can attend some 小型歌唱比赛... then i wont 死不瞑目...
wahaha
then i can continue my advance...degree... even die also nvm~ wahaha...
study is the most important for me now...

香港赌王何鸿燊said that " 一命,二运,三风水,四积阴德,肯读书...但他认为 命多少会影响,但不重要;运影响很小,一个成功人的运,我看百分之二都没有;风水我完全不相信;读书对我来说最重要"

this really 启发 me... i learn a lot from his life story...

没有评论:

发表评论